Come and have your say: What Do Mothers and other Carers Want? An international survey launched by the Global Women’s Strike (member of SNS)
International Women’s Day Tuesday March 8, 2022 @ 1pm UTC
Register free here: bit.ly/WMWMar8 Find your time here: bit.ly/WMWMar8Time
For the first time unwaged carers in different countries and cultures, and of different genders, will be asked for their views on caring, the most important work of society. Some of the questions include:
- How many hours a week do you spend caregiving?
- Did you get the support you needed to breastfeed?
- Do you find it hard to have to go out to work when your child or relative is unwell?
- If you had no financial pressure, would you do the waged job you are doing now?
- Do you think caring work is a contribution to society that should be paid?
The webinar that launches this survey will hear from mothers and carers from a number of countries, including Argentina, Burma, Canada, India, Ireland, Italy, Peru, Thailand, UK and US so far. The webinar will be available in English, Italian, Spanish and Thai.
A Wages for Housework 50th anniversary event
More info: email@example.com www.globalwomenstrike.net